ROBIN is the fastest growing customer service company in the Netherlands (we ended up at the 7th place in the Deloitte Fast50 Netherlands 2018). We've proven our success in the Netherlands by acquiring a 120+ customer base, consisting of well-known eCommerce and Online Retail brands, such as Footlocker, Body & Fit, Centralpoint.nl and Fleurop. For ROBIN, the year 2019 is all about scaling up our sales internationally.
As developer at ROBIN, you are constantly on the move. Our SaaS platform processes many mails, chats, phone-events, etc. As these data is processed we enrich it with external API's of our clients. This ensures we can show a relevant overview in the ROBIN app.
We are 100% into DevOps which enables us to quickly tackle any problems in our Azure environment.
Sounds challenging for you? What about developing this application in a Agile way:
- Creating new functionality
- Working on improving the ROBIN API
- Thinking about technical scaling as we grow fast
- Working with a team of experts, learning from each other.
- C# knowledge
- Entity framework
- API experience
- (pre) Azure
- (pre) Experience with developing Saas software
- (pre) Html,css,Js experience
- Analytical mindset